The SFCCA Members Listserv—Just say “Yes” to being in the know!
Effective Nov 2019, our neighborhood is now using two listserv platforms: the existing Yahoo Groups which will continue to provide sending/receiving email functionality; and, a new platform, Groups.io. This new service provides the same email functionality, plus it allows additional user created content, such as photos.
To sign up for Yahoo Groups:
- Go to https://groups.yahoo.com. Get a Yahoo ID by creating an account.
- From the Yahoo Groups home page, find the Search Groups field at the top and enter SFCCAMembers.
- Click on the group. Once on our group page, click + Join Group.
In “Comment to the owner” please include your street name and block number, so it’s clear you live in South Four Corners. Example: 10100 block of Brunett Avenue.
Questions joining Yahoo Groups? Go to FAQ-2 SFC listserv for more information. Or email Dave West at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Groups.io:
- Go to https://groups.io/g/SFCCAMembers. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Apply for Membership in this Group” button. Once approved, you will receive an email that contains a link to confirm your account.
- All messages posted in the group will be sent to the email address you provided. View messages by visiting https://groups.io/g/SFCCAMembers.
- Set your subscription settings at https://groups.io/g/SFCCAMembers/editsub. You can opt to receive all messages in individual emails, collections of messages in a digest, a daily summary, or only special notices.
- The email address for this group is SFCCAMembers@groups.io. The system allows for participants to post via web or email; you can send emails directly to this email address to post new topics. Please add this email address to your safe sender list in your contacts.
Having problems joining? Still have questions? Email Emma Bennett at email@example.com.