Do you have the cutest pup in the neighborhood? It’s time to find out! We are hosting the neighborhood’s first-ever cutest pup competition! We are looking for everyone to share their cutest pup pictures, and we’ll be offering some amazing prizes from Unleashed pet store to the top 3 pooches.
Here’s what to do:
1. Take an adorable photo of your dog/dogs!
2. Go to facebook so you can post that pic online at ‘SFCCA Pups’ group page. You’ll be granted access to the group quickly when you request.
3. Stay tuned to the page as other pup pix pop up online, and vote for your faves by liking them!
4. The 10 pups with the most likes will be entered into the semi-finals and voting will take place at the event. (Please note that we are not encouraging folks to bring their dogs to the event – we’ll have their photos displayed!)
5. 3 winners will be announced and will receive the incredible gift baskets from Unleashed. They’ll also have treats to take home to all our furry friends that don’t win.
Last day to post on the group page is September 16 at midnight. And if you don’t have a dog, but have been thinking about getting one, we’ve invited the Washington Animal Rescue League (WARL) to bring a few special dogs that are available for adoption, too.