Save the date for the South Four Corners’ Community Day, October 19, 2013 from 4 to 6:30 p.m. at the Margaret Schweinhaught Center.
SFCCA needs volunteers for this event that will feature a potluck meal, games, music, and fun. In fact, if there are not enough volunteers signed up to help by Sept. 11, the event may have to be cancelled.
The Community Day planners are still looking to fill jobs in the following areas:
– Advertising Manager (in charge of signs, flyers, and emailing info to SFCCA webmaster),
– Set-up and Clean-up Helpers,
– Music Coordinator and Helpers (line up musical talent to perform and supervise P.A. system),
– Children’s Activities Coordinator and helpers,
– Donation Solicitors (approaching and coordinating the donation of food, beverages, and prizes for the event) and
– Prize Coordinator for children’s activities and raffle.
If you have skills such as face painting, making balloon animals, performing magic tricks, or other skills that would be fun for Community Day, please consider volunteering to help with the children activities.
Please email David Meininger at email@example.com or Jeanne Berman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to volunteer or help out. Your contribution to this event will make it a success and you’ll be part of what makes our neighborhood so special.