January Meeting Agenda
January 14 at 7pm at the Schweinhaut Senior Center, 1000 Forest Glen Road.
The January meeting is a great opportunity to kick of 2013 by getting more involved in the community you live in. Meeting provide an opportunity to learn more about neighborhood improvements, issues facing our part of Silver Spring and the activities of the South Four Corners Citizens Association officers and committee chairpeople.
At the January 14 meeting, the following topics are on the agenda:
- Holy Cross Hospital project update from Mark Bittner
- Update on the Siena School by Clay Kaufman
- Status Report on Proposed Standards and Procedures for Accessory Apartments by Larry Dickter
- Update on Keep South Four Corners Residential by Glen Richardson
- Forest Glen Project update from Michael Lucy and others
- Budget review by Dick Messalle
Questions and comments from you are always welcome. If there is a topic you’d like to see discussed at a community meeting, please email the editor at SFCCAEditor@gmail.com.